Click “>” in media player above to hear podcast.
In this week’s episode we’re talking indoor golf with Bob O’Brien. More than a decade ago the former Wheatley Hills Golf Club Assistant Pro tired of trekking south every winter but didn’t want to have to put away his clubs until the following spring. The solution: Pinnacle Golf Club, Bob’s indoor golf facility in his hometown, Rockville Centre, New York.
Both members and non-members have access to golf simulators and practice times. Lessons are available as well.
Among the topics discussed:
– How Bob’s experience at Wheatley Hills helped inspire his indoor facility(1:46)
– Bob’s unique pricing philosophy(10:50)
– Why Pinnacle Golf Club has survived and thrived(15:03)
– The various renowned courses his simulators offer(22:44)
– PGC’s Junior League(25:33)
For more information on Bob’s indoor facility log onto:pinnaclegolfclubrvc.com